Re: mactard vs. mactard

Snit
SubjectRe: mactard vs. mactard
Message-ID<C6971B92.3ECEC%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
Client
Newsgroupscomp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
FollowsMe
FollowupsMe (31m) > Snit

Me stated in post BSjcm.78593$zq1.66999@newsfe22.iad on 7/30/09 9:27 AM:

Snit
Sandman was busted lying. But it was long ago. He made a mistake... but we all do. He should just let it go, but every few months he brings it back up or lashes out in anger over it.

Really the whole debate should be *long* dead. So Sandman made a silly mistake in, what, 2006... WHO CARES? Only Sandman... his ego was hurt so much by my pointing out some weaknesses of his code that he lashed out with all sorts of lies until he buried himself in a huge pile of lies.

And even then... if he would just let it go it would be gone. Not like anyone other than him really cares. He knows nobody believes him, but he just cannot let it go.

Me
dude, seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

I respond to trolls well past the time I should stop. How about you?

-- [INSERT .SIG HERE]

Me (31m) > Snit