Re: mactard vs. mactard

Me
SubjectRe: mactard vs. mactard
FromMe
Date07/30/2009 23:23 (07/30/2009 16:23)
Message-ID<cbocm.102047$Qg6.90537@newsfe14.iad>
Client
Newsgroupscomp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
FollowsSnit
FollowupsMuahMan (16m)

"Snit" <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote in message news:C6973B93.3ED68%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com...

Snit
Me stated in post 9Vlcm.81311$3m2.67482@newsfe06.iad on 7/30/09 11:47 AM:

Me
"Snit" <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote in message news:C69722CC.3ED14%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com...

Snit
ed stated in post a4c35c3c-b55d-4f51-9ad0-de8ca710bdff@o13g2000vbl.googlegroups.com on 7/30/09 10:05 AM:

ed
On Jul 30, 9:16 am, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote: <snip>

Snit
Really the whole debate should be *long* dead. So Sandman made a silly mistake in, what, 2006... WHO CARES? Only Sandman...

ed
only sandman cares, but you're the one starting a new thread about it, when you're already having the same discussion in another thread? really? if you don't care, seriously, stop posting this crap, or at least stop making new threads about it (and don't revive (many) old threads about it either, as you've done in the past).

Snit
As I have said: if Sandman would just let it go I would not bring it up. He keeps bringing it up and lashing out over his anger from a debate from 2006! But, sure, when he starts lying about me I reserve the right to prove him wrong.

I just wish he would let it go. It should be long dead. He made a mistake... we all do. Grow from the experience and move on.

Me
you live in your own little world

you should try to escape

reality is hard but the place you're in sux big time

Snit
See: I noted how you have a problem with lashing out. And you just proved it.

creepy homo mactard

MuahMan (16m)