Re: Proof Sandman keeps run...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Proof Sandman keeps running from.
Message-ID<mr-E12047.12432603082009@News.Individual.NET>
Client
Newsgroupscomp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
FollowsSnit
FollowupsSnit (6m) > Sandman
Snit (31m) > Sandman

In article <C69C0276.3F8AF%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Sandman
Of course, I had to snipi away parts of your response and restore parts of what I wrote in order to make the later to be in response to the former - i.e. you like you did.

Snit
For crying out loud: you snipped dishonestly and I responded by putting your dishonestly snipped context *back*.

AND dishonestly snipping my reply in the process. You *restored* content and you *removed* content. I.e. you forged the quote.

-- Sandman[.net]

Snit (6m) > Sandman
Snit (31m) > Sandman