Re: Proof Sandman keeps run...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Proof Sandman keeps running from.
Message-ID<mr-C54F4F.10230203082009@News.Individual.NET>
Client
Newsgroupscomp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
FollowsSnit
FollowupsSnit (4m) > Sandman

In article <C69BEB3E.3F875%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
Above you whine about how I returned context you dishonestly snipped.

And the funny part is that you had to dishonestly snip parts of my reply in order to make it seem like I actually responded to you in an affirmative manner. You claim you returned context from your part of the quote, but in the process you also removed context from my part of the quote. And then you claim you're honest and honorable. Haha! :)

-- Sandman[.net]

Snit (4m) > Sandman