Re: Proof Sandman keeps run...

Snit
SubjectRe: Proof Sandman keeps running from.
Message-ID<C698BFF9.3F284%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
Client
Newsgroupscomp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
FollowsSandman
FollowupsSandman (12m) > Snit
Tim Adams (2h & 50m)

Sandman stated in post mr-8A971A.00133701082009@News.Individual.NET on 7/31/09 3:13 PM:

Sandman
In article <C698A0A3.3F233%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
There are all sorts of excellent Content Management Systems. What does your home brewed one offer that they do not?

Sandman
Any questions from you will be answered in a reasonable manner the day you stop lying and trolling

Snit
As I figured: you have no answer.

Sandman
Since you are still lying and trolling. Stop it and I will answer your question - gladly.

Your definition of "lying and trolling" clearly means nothing more than being honest and honorable.

The fact is, Sandman, you keep snipping, running and - now - showing you cannot think of a single advantage of your system over more common CMS solutions. No big deal - maybe you just like yours or have so much data in yours you do not see a reason to switch. It is not like I am saying you are wrong to use yours, just asking a question. No big deal that you cannot think of an answer.

Sad, though, that you feel the need to turn things around and spew insults just because your lack of having an answer clearly is a problem to *you*. Really, Sandman, it shows more about you than you likely wanted to let on to.

-- [INSERT .SIG HERE]

Sandman (12m) > Snit
Tim Adams (2h & 50m)