Re: Proof Sandman keeps run...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Proof Sandman keeps running from.
Message-ID<mr-F591A7.08503904082009@News.Individual.NET>
Client
Newsgroupscomp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
FollowsSnit

In article <C69C637D.3F98D%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
What, Jonas Eklundh, makes you think I have some obligation to quote your irrelevant grade school insults and clearly false accusations?

Sandman
What obligation do you think I have to quote your irrelevant trolling?

Snit
You have no obligation to quote anything I say - in fact, when you went some time ending your trolling of my posts I enjoyed it. But when you do quote me, you should do so *honestly*... but you repeatedly snip context in a dishonest way.

And when you quote me, you should do so *honestly*... but you repeatedly snip context in a dishonest way.

And, as we have seen, then you go post after post whining like a toddler about how I returned the context you dishonestly snipped.

And how you dishonestly snipped the context of my comment, of course.

This whole like of BS from you is just to run from the fact that, in reaction to your belittling others skills, I pointed out problems with sandman.net - including your non-validating CSS. You made improvements based on my comments, but have been lashing out trolling me for *years* over that little "episode". How pathetic of you.

Sandman
I have been exposing your lies about my CSS for years, yes.

Snit
Your lies, Jonas Eklundh, are well documented.

Your lies are well documented, yes.

-- Sandman[.net]