Re: Proof Sandman keeps run...

Snit
SubjectRe: Proof Sandman keeps running from.
Message-ID<C697E9CB.3EF60%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
Client
Newsgroupscomp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
FollowsSandman
FollowupsSandman (45m) > Snit

Sandman stated in post mr-035F06.09114631072009@News.Individual.NET on 7/31/09 12:11 AM:

Sandman
I've had non-validating CSS in the past, and present, yes.

Yet you have cried like a baby and spent years lying about this. For crying out loud - thank you for finally admitting it. Seriously, it is not like it is that big of a deal. I pointed out a number of ways you could improve your site, and you took a fair number of my suggestions. Goodie... we can all learn from each other... without the lashing out and lying you do.

Seriously, I am happy to see you finally admit to what you have been denying for years. Can you finally move on and stop lashing out in obvious anger now?

-- [INSERT .SIG HERE]

Sandman (45m) > Snit