Re: Proof Sandman keeps run...

Snit
SubjectRe: Proof Sandman keeps running from.
Message-ID<C698B0D7.3F256%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
Client
Newsgroupscomp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
FollowsTim Adams
FollowupsChance Furlong (50m)
Tim Adams (3h & 53m)

Tim Adams stated in post teadams$2$0$0$3-05C7B3.17241931072009@70-3-168-216.pools.spcsdns.net on 7/31/09 2:24 PM:

Sandman
Indeed you did. What you didn't do was say something like, I don't know:

"your code is pretty damned bad"

Tim Adams
I liked when michael used statements like that one and claimed he was 'teaching you'.

Sandman trolled with his belitting of others. I pointed out what a hypocrite he was... and, sure, I did not treat the poor sap with kid gloves. He was dishing it out, he sure as heck better be able to take it.

But I also pointed him in directions to improve his work. And he did. Look at his current sandman.net site: do you see any mystery meat navigation? Does the contrast look pretty good? Is his use of white space pretty good? Do his headers look professional?

In the past they did not... those were the biggest areas of improvement I suggested for him. And he listened. And learned.

And will deny.

-- [INSERT .SIG HERE]

Chance Furlong (50m)
Tim Adams (3h & 53m)