Re: Proof Sandman keeps run...

Snit
SubjectRe: Proof Sandman keeps running from.
Message-ID<C69B49EB.3F748%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
Client
Newsgroupscomp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
FollowsSandman

Sandman stated in post mr-5F77EB.22292302082009@News.Individual.NET on 8/2/09 1:29 PM:

Snit
Clearly you are dishonestly snipping... and then lying and saying you are doing what I did when I *returned* other content you dishonestly snipped.

Sandman
That's exactly what I did above.

Good to see you admit to it. Seriously, I am surprised to see you make this admission... and no need to even return context you had snipped... you jus flat our admitted to being dishonest. I am happy to see you at least come that far.

You had snipped out the part I returned which made it look like your "Ok" was a response to something you had snipped out.

I did no such thing. I *returned* the context you had dishonestly snipped. You are lying... but at least now you are *admitting* you are lying. That is a step in the right direction for you. Really.

Now see if you can *stop* lying. You gave me your word once you would not lie... but here you are, being dishonest and - to your credit - admitting you are being so.

-- [INSERT .SIG HERE]