Re: Proof Sandman keeps run...

Snit
SubjectRe: Proof Sandman keeps running from.
Message-ID<C69BED72.3F88F%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
Client
Newsgroupscomp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
FollowsSandman
FollowupsSandman (42m) > Snit

Sandman stated in post mr-C54F4F.10230203082009@News.Individual.NET on 8/3/09 1:23 AM:

Sandman
In article <C69BEB3E.3F875%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
Above you whine about how I returned context you dishonestly snipped.

Sandman
And the funny part is that you had to dishonestly snip parts of my reply in order to make it seem like I actually responded to you in an affirmative manner. You claim you returned context from your part of the quote, but in the process you also removed context from my part of the quote. And then you claim you're honest and honorable. Haha! :)

I returned the context you removed... snipping a sentence in half.

I quoted your sentence fully... but did not include your babbling insults and accusations.

Snit: [1] I will not stop being honest and honorable, no matter how you misrepresent it or what demands you make.

Sandman: [2] Too bad.

That is the *exact* sentence I wrote and the *exact* response you gave (though you followed it with BS and lies). Feel free to argue with the Google record - but note I quoted full sentences... and, of course, your sentence is a direct response to mine. Yes, you dishonestly snipped half my sentence away... poor Sandman, not liking how mean-ol' Snit responded to his dishonest snipping. LOL!

[1] <http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/3960b606a8b7c118> [2] <http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/d06248dbb4125599>

-- [INSERT .SIG HERE]

Sandman (42m) > Snit