Re: Proof Sandman keeps run...

Snit
SubjectRe: Proof Sandman keeps running from.
Message-ID<C69BEB9D.3F876%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
Client
Newsgroupscomp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
FollowsSandman

Sandman stated in post mr-87E328.10111403082009@News.Individual.NET on 8/3/09 1:11 AM:

Sandman
In article <C69BE081.3F860%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
Sandman: Just as much as you can show me writing that as a response to your paragraph.

Ok, then *do* it.

Sandman's dishonest misrepresentation:

Sandman
Where I *returned* context you had dishonestly snipped out:

Snit
Sandman: But you can't do that, because it doesn't exist, since you forged the quote, since you're a dishonest lying troll.

Ok

What made Sandman freak out... my *returning* context he dishonesty snipped:

[1] I will not stop being honest and honorable, no matter how you misrepresent it or what demands you make.

Sandman: [2] Too bad.

Sandman
Which, of course is a response from the stitched together with content that was nowhere near my response - i.e. quote forging

Just as much as you can show me writing that as a response to your paragraph. But you can't do that, because it doesn't exist, since you forged the quote, since you're a dishonest lying troll.

Snit: Ok

Thank you for admitting that you are a dishonest lying troll, Michael Glasser.

Why is it the more you get busted and the more you lie the more you use my name?

-- [INSERT .SIG HERE]