Re: mactard vs. mactard

Snit
SubjectRe: mactard vs. mactard
Message-ID<C697E9EA.3EF61%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
Client
Newsgroupscomp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
FollowsSandman
FollowupsMe (10h & 5m)

Sandman stated in post mr-7440BB.09124331072009@News.Individual.NET on 7/31/09 12:12 AM:

Snit
You keep lashing out, lying, spewing clearly false accusations, and showing you are still mad I pointed out - gasp! - you had non-validating CSS.

Why is this such an ego-breaker for you?

Sandman
My "ego" is allegedly "broken", yet I am not the one starting threads about your lies, you are.

Snit: ----- There is, of course, also no way for me to prove I did *not* do what you accuse me of. How could I? That is why it comes down to your word vs. mine. So let us look at an example where we disagree and there *is* evidence - evidence that neither you nor I could manipulate.

And we have that: your lie about your CSS. I have, repeatedly, posted the absolute proof that you changed your story and you lied. This is based on your own words, as linked to in the Google archive, and on archived copies of your site as found on the WayBackMachine. I think we can safely say neither of us can manipulate those!

This data is unambiguous: it shows you denying your site had CSS that failed validation, and it also shows that your site had no archived copies that did pass validation, including up to just 2 weeks before your denial. There are also references to the then-current Google archive which I quoted and you refused to comment on.

Your one possible out is to acknowledge that it never validated for most of its then-history, but to say you just got it to validate *days* before my claim - but you have never been able to say what date you want to claim you got it to validate. And, frankly, the idea that I just happened to make the claim after years of your failing just does not pass the sniff test. It is absurd. And, of course, it does not account for your early admission and then later flip flop to denial.

So what are you left with? Well.. snipping, running, obfuscating... openly lying and accusing me of forging PDFs... which you now claim are not even associated with this situation. In other words, try to change the topic to some *other* accusation of yours... clearly even you know you have no leg to stand on.

You will, of course, run from the above. Your ego has been hurt - you have been proved to be a liar and it offends you. Such is life. You should have not lied in the first place, but even more than that, you should just let it go. If you would stop trolling me over your own embarrassment I assure you the topic would be dead to me... there simply is no reason to focus on such an old episode.

My advice: learn from your past and act better now. Accept that I - and other reasonable people - will accept that people can change. You made a mistake. Ok. We all do. Move on and let it slide into the past. -----

Sandman: ----- Done. You're welcome. -----

But then Sandman went right back to trolling me and obsessing over his past lies about CSS.

-- [INSERT .SIG HERE]

Me (10h & 5m)