Re: Proof Sandman keeps run...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Proof Sandman keeps running from.
Message-ID<mr-B724D8.13484903082009@News.Individual.NET>
Client
Newsgroupscomp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
FollowsSnit
FollowupsSnit (5h & 2m) > Sandman

In article <C69C14CD.3F8DD%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Sandman
Of course, I had to snipi away parts of your response and restore parts of what I wrote in order to make the later to be in response to the former - i.e. you like you did.

Snit
For crying out loud: you snipped dishonestly and I responded by putting your dishonestly snipped context *back*.

Sandman
AND dishonestly snipping my reply in the process. You *restored* content and you *removed* content. I.e. you forged the quote.

Snit
What, Jonas Eklundh, makes you think I have some obligation to quote your irrelevant grade school insults and clearly false accusations?

What obligation do you think I have to quote your irrelevant trolling?

This whole like of BS from you is just to run from the fact that, in reaction to your belittling others skills, I pointed out problems with sandman.net - including your non-validating CSS. You made improvements based on my comments, but have been lashing out trolling me for *years* over that little "episode". How pathetic of you.

I have been exposing your lies about my CSS for years, yes.

-- Sandman[.net]

Snit (5h & 2m) > Sandman