Re: Flint is running away a...

Flint
SubjectRe: Flint is running away as fast as he can!
FromFlint
Date03/14/2013 19:04 (03/14/2013 14:04)
Message-ID<kht3bu$jqb$1@dont-email.me>
FollowupsSandman (12m)

On 3/14/2013 10:04 AM, Sandman wrote:

Sandman
In article <khsiv2$ina$1@dont-email.me>, Flint <agent001@section-31.net>wrote:

Flint
Sandy also fails to mention there IS NO RFC for software to handle message-IDs IN THE BODY of MESSAGE TEXT, only in >message headers<

Sandman
Incorrect, there is no RFC that says how a client should "handle" a Message-ID in the message headers, Einstein.

Damn there's an echo in here. I believe that is just what I said, IDIOT.

I don't care that your lousy software can't handle Message-ID information that is relevant to the medium in which it operates - I am making fun of the fact that you had NO IDEA that it was a Message-ID and thought it was a *BROKEN EMAIL ADDRESS*

I didn't just 'think' it was, it IS a malformed email link because that's what posting into the body of text makes it become. Now, one can preserve the message ID text string format while actually making it a HTTP link straight to a google groups arcive of the intended message. You failed to do that however. I was making fun of your half assed lazy attempt to provide a useful cite by playing with you over what ended up amounting to a broken email link.

That is just hilarious!

Yes, your inability to back up your claims with valid, unmalformed cite links is extremely humorous... and you want to try to learn iOS programming. GOOD FUCKING LUCK... BUAHAHAHAGA!!!! :)

-- MFB

Sandman (12m)