Re: Flint is running away a...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Flint is running away as fast as he can!
Message-ID<mr-F79D52.15043414032013@News.Individual.NET>
FollowsFlint
FollowupsFlint (3h & 59m) > Sandman

In article <khsiv2$ina$1@dont-email.me>, Flint <agent001@section-31.net>wrote:

Flint
Sandy also fails to mention there IS NO RFC for software to handle message-IDs IN THE BODY of MESSAGE TEXT, only in >message headers<

Incorrect, there is no RFC that says how a client should "handle" a Message-ID in the message headers, Einstein.

I don't care that your lousy software can't handle Message-ID information that is relevant to the medium in which it operates - I am making fun of the fact that you had NO IDEA that it was a Message-ID and thought it was a *BROKEN EMAIL ADDRESS*

That is just hilarious!

-- Sandman[.net]

Flint (3h & 59m) > Sandman