Re: WINDOWS 8 - ANOTHER MS ...

Rollo
SubjectRe: WINDOWS 8 - ANOTHER MS WINNER
FromRollo
Date03/07/2013 14:29 (03/07/2013 08:29)
Message-ID<kha4lc$eel$1@dont-email.me>
Follows-hh
Followups-hh (20m) > Rollo

"-hh" wrote in message news:29b2c911-22b1-4af5-902a-f5303fbb46dd@k4g2000yqn.googlegroups.com...

On Mar 7, 2:19 am, Sandman <m...@sandman.net>wrote:

-hh
In article <kh8gi8$di...@dont-email.me>, "Rollo" <rog...@gmail.com> wrote:

Sandman
It takes a couple of days of acclimation to do the same things faster. This OS puts OSX firmly into the "never was" category. Actually, Windows 95 did that, this one and XP and 7 put the icing on the cake.

-hh
You didn't get Windows 8 until now?? So you're not only a failure as a wannabe troll, but also as a wannabe windows user? Interesting.

And I was just wondering what happened to all of his accolades for Vista ;-)

I never used it, Punjab, so, unlike you, I can't comment on it.

Now run along and FO.

-hh (20m) > Rollo