Re: WINDOWS 8 - ANOTHER MS ...

Sandman
SubjectRe: WINDOWS 8 - ANOTHER MS WINNER
Message-ID<mr-AFC7D3.14072707032013@News.Individual.NET>
FollowsFlint
FollowupsFlint (2h & 5m) > Sandman
Flint (18h & 55m) > Sandman

In article <kha2le$3dp$1@dont-email.me>, Flint <agent001@section-31.net>wrote:

Sandman
You didn't get Windows 8 until now?? So you're not only a failure as a wannabe troll, but also as a wannabe windows user? Interesting.

Flint
Sandflea is hallucinating again. The rest of us don't see what he does between the lines...

Sandman
What who does between what lines? Could you rephrase your reply in parseable English?

Flint
My response was in response to the last sentence in your post.

Do the math...

Sandman
My last sentence was this:

"Interesting."

Flint
'Interesting is >one< >word<,

Is this the "math" you were talking about? :-D

and hardly constitutes as a proper sentence.

Incorrect. I find it very amusing to see Flint trying to educate anyone else on the planet on *English*.

Go get yourself an education, and then we'll talk again.

Sandman
If you think your response was in way related to that sentence (even doing, hehe, "math"), please rephrase it in parseable English for us that don't speak monkey.

Flint
But you ARE a 'mountain monkey'!

Yawn...

Very well, you said "You didn't get Windows 8 until now?? So you're not only a failure as a wannabe troll, but also as a wannabe windows user? Interesting."

I know what I said. In fact, it is still quoted above, Flint. The question here is what your followup had to do with anything I said, or if it was just an jumble of words you found lying around somewhere.

I saw nothing where he said he just started using Win 8.

What you saw or didn't see is of no interest to anyone else but you. No claims have been made about when he started using Windows 8. You would have known that had you been able to read and understand English.

that's either *your* presumption, or you are hallucinating and seeing things while reading between the lines he actually typed.

So, when I *ASKED HIM* whether he got Windows 8 not until now - was I hallucinating or presuming that he had? I mean, me asking someone a question most certainly means I'm either one of those, right?

Troll idiots...

Simple 'nuf fer ya, hillbilly?

I think you should give up using English at all. Just post the sounds that you make when you type:

"oh.. oh oh oh... uh... uh uh..."

I think that would be more intelligible.

)

-- Sandman[.net]

Flint (2h & 5m) > Sandman
Flint (18h & 55m) > Sandman