Re: WINDOWS 8 - ANOTHER MS ...

Flint
SubjectRe: WINDOWS 8 - ANOTHER MS WINNER
FromFlint
Date03/12/2013 19:35 (03/12/2013 14:35)
Message-ID<khnsdq$d37$1@dont-email.me>
FollowupsAlan Baker (10m) > Flint
Sandman (12h & 42m)

On 3/12/2013 1:10 PM, Sandman wrote:

Sandman
In article <khnlvr$4pc$1@dont-email.me>, Flint <agent001@section-31.net>wrote:

"How?" is a question, just like how "Incorrect." and "Interesting." are assertions, all as valid as sentences according to English grammatical rules.

Flint
So you keep saying

Sandman
Since I am correct.

Flint
although unable to provide any cites of said rules.

Sandman
I did. here:

<mr-AA51C0.10344212032013@News.Individual.NET>

An email address link? Teeheeheheee! :)

Of course, I used "English" as a language in that post, so I am not at all surprised that you didn't understand any of it.

Flint
Is that because "The Comprehensive Guide To English" by "The Mountain Monkey" is taking longer to type than previously anticipated?

Sandman
Keep burying your face in that cake, monkey boy.

Not that you would know anything about that, of course, since you're being lectured by a Swedish guy.

Flint
Apparently more than you.

Sandman
Incorrect.