Re: Flint is running away a...

Flint
SubjectRe: Flint is running away as fast as he can!
FromFlint
Date03/14/2013 01:59 (03/13/2013 20:59)
Message-ID<khr7b9$pf1$1@dont-email.me>
FollowsAlan Baker
FollowupsSandman (8h & 58m)

On 3/13/2013 4:09 PM, Alan Baker wrote:

Alan Baker
In article <khqli5$lm0$1@dont-email.me>, Flint <agent001@section-31.net>wrote:

Flint
On 3/13/2013 3:29 PM, Alan Baker wrote:

Alan Baker
In article <khqjq7$9tg$1@dont-email.me>, Flint <agent001@section-31.net>wrote:

Flint
On 3/13/2013 2:36 PM, Alan Baker wrote:

Alan Baker
In article <khqa3g$adr$2@dont-email.me>, Flint <agent001@section-31.net>wrote:

Flint
On 3/13/2013 12:28 PM, Sandman wrote:

Sandman
This has been classic! Flint is now in full denial mode and is running away from this thread wwith his tail between his legs. What a disapointment he is to his fellow troll wannabe sisters Michael and Brian.

Wow, just wow!

In article <mr-742220.08174313032013@News.Individual.NET>, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

In article <khnsdq$d37$1@dont-email.me>, Flint <agent001@section-31.net>wrote:

Flint
although unable to provide any cites of said rules.

Sandman
I did. here:

<mr-AA51C0.10344212032013@News.Individual.NET>

Flint
An email address link? Teeheeheheee! :)

Sandman
HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flint thinks this is an EMAIL ADDRESS!!!!

Amazing - this has GOT to be the single largest failed comeback in the HISTORY of CSMA!!!!

I am saving this for the archives - generations to come will look upon this and laugh and laugh!!!!!

Hahahahahahah!!!!!!!!

Flint
You're a tad slow on the draw there, partner. Do try to keep up. :)

BTW, you do know what "too slow on the draw" means, do you not?

Alan Baker
Do you know what "retconning" means?

:-D

Flint
Yes, it's a worn out drum that Ailin Bellyacher loves to keep beating for a "I meant to do that defense" noise...

Even though you just want to believe so badly that I was simply retro engineering the facts even though Thunderbird clearly shows message-IDs references right in front of me at the top of every message window, and can't accept the obvious that I was simply playing with Sandy. Boy are you 'thick' as a brick...

Alan Baker
But that's the point, "Flint" you said it shows you LINKS IT CREATES that obscure the actual format of the message-IDs:

'In fact, it parses the _entire_ "References:" line of a message header, and replaces the verbose message-ID's with numerically labeled links separated by commas (ie: 1, 2, 3, 4... and so on).'

Flint
Except that the very last message-ID on the reference line isn't displayed as a 1 or 2 digit numeric link above ther message window/panel, but in the full standard message ID format. I believe the OS-X version of T-Bird does the same thing.

Alan Baker
And that proves... ...what?

Boy are you slooooooooooooooooooow.

I'll try to type very s l o w l y.

It proves that I know what a message-ID format looks like since it's only been staring T-bird users in the face (as it has mine) for *years*.

*DUH*

But you go on continuing to believe your silly notions, idiot.

So your own words show you're now going into a second layer of retconning!

Flint
There's that worn out drum noise again... Keep beatin away, Wailin Ailin Beatin' Bellyacher! :)

Alan Baker
The amazing thing is that you probably think of yourself as an adult!

:-)

BTW, did you realize you were wrong about Judge Koh's leaning on the Samsung jury award, yet? (Please, PLEASE say no - I wanna keep rubbing yer nose in it!)

-)

-- MFB

Sandman (8h & 58m)