Re: WINDOWS 8 - ANOTHER MS ...

Sandman
SubjectRe: WINDOWS 8 - ANOTHER MS WINNER
Message-ID<mr-AA5B1D.09081111032013@News.Individual.NET>
FollowsFlint
FollowupsFlint (5h & 36m) > Sandman
Rollo (5h & 58m) > Sandman

In article <kheal2$mui$1@dont-email.me>, Flint <agent001@section-31.net>wrote:

Sandman
Incorrect.

^- Also, a sentence. Figure that!

Flint
YOU are quite incorrect. ^- a PROPER sentence.

Your one word sentence is NOT considered a proper (aka 'simple') sentence because it lacks an implied "you" subject.

Incredibly incorrect.

A proper single word sentence is "Be." or "Go.", but just because you errantly stick a "." behind a word, does NOT necessarilly make it a proper sentence, silly.

Ironic.

I've seen it claimed that "I am." is the shortest English sentence, but only *certain* (and only a few) words with an implied "you" is considered a valid sentence.

Incorrect.

(On a side note, there are three single-letter words in English: I,a,O. None of them are complete sentences either because for that you would need a verb.) Since you didn't clearly/specifically state as to who/what you were addressing (for lack of a verb or another thought it clumsily address), guess what? YOU LOSE, reindeer fucker (Ooops forgot the "j's" you weegies are probably more familiar with).

In the contest "Who can be most clueless about English" Flint has now taken the lead over Michael Patelmo from Florida!

Are you even >out< of school yet?

Hilariously ironic.

-- Sandman[.net]

Flint (5h & 36m) > Sandman