Re: Flint is running away a...

Alan Baker
SubjectRe: Flint is running away as fast as he can!
FromAlan Baker
Date03/13/2013 20:29 (03/13/2013 12:29)
Message-ID<alangbaker-3D1128.12295013032013@news.shawcable.net>
FollowsFlint
FollowupsFlint (26m) > Alan Baker
Sandman (15h & 7m)

In article <khqjq7$9tg$1@dont-email.me>, Flint <agent001@section-31.net>wrote:

Flint
On 3/13/2013 2:36 PM, Alan Baker wrote:

Alan Baker
In article <khqa3g$adr$2@dont-email.me>, Flint <agent001@section-31.net>wrote:

Flint
On 3/13/2013 12:28 PM, Sandman wrote:

Sandman
This has been classic! Flint is now in full denial mode and is running away from this thread wwith his tail between his legs. What a disapointment he is to his fellow troll wannabe sisters Michael and Brian.

Wow, just wow!

In article <mr-742220.08174313032013@News.Individual.NET>, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

In article <khnsdq$d37$1@dont-email.me>, Flint <agent001@section-31.net>wrote:

Flint
although unable to provide any cites of said rules.

Sandman
I did. here:

<mr-AA51C0.10344212032013@News.Individual.NET>

Flint
An email address link? Teeheeheheee! :)

Sandman
HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flint thinks this is an EMAIL ADDRESS!!!!

Amazing - this has GOT to be the single largest failed comeback in the HISTORY of CSMA!!!!

I am saving this for the archives - generations to come will look upon this and laugh and laugh!!!!!

Hahahahahahah!!!!!!!!

Flint
You're a tad slow on the draw there, partner. Do try to keep up. :)

BTW, you do know what "too slow on the draw" means, do you not?

Alan Baker
Do you know what "retconning" means?

:-D

Flint
Yes, it's a worn out drum that Ailin Bellyacher loves to keep beating for a "I meant to do that defense" noise...

Even though you just want to believe so badly that I was simply retro engineering the facts even though Thunderbird clearly shows message-IDs references right in front of me at the top of every message window, and can't accept the obvious that I was simply playing with Sandy. Boy are you 'thick' as a brick...

But that's the point, "Flint" you said it shows you LINKS IT CREATES that obscure the actual format of the message-IDs:

'In fact, it parses the _entire_ "References:" line of a message header, and replaces the verbose message-ID's with numerically labeled links separated by commas (ie: 1, 2, 3, 4... and so on).'

So your own words show you're now going into a second layer of retconning!

-- Alan Baker Vancouver, British Columbia "If you raise the ceiling four feet, move the fireplace from that wall to that wall, you'll still only get the full stereophonic effect if you sit in the bottom of that cupboard."

Flint (26m) > Alan Baker
Sandman (15h & 7m)