Sandman
SubjectRe: An embedded "@" makes it a broken email
Message-ID<mr-9FA33F.19122614032013@News.Individual.NET>
FollowsFlint

In article <kht2lp$fif$1@dont-email.me>, Flint <agent001@section-31.net>wrote:

Sandman
Been there, done that. It's here:

<mr-AA51C0.10344212032013@News.Individual.NET>

Now, what to do with this "broken email adress", Flint? :-D

Flint
There's no grammatically authoritative source cited in that message.

Incorrect.

Sandman
Yes, we all know dictionaries, especially Merriam Webster, are widely disregarded when it comes to the definition of words... Haha!! :)

Flint
Look Jubelidiot, a 'definition' wasn't required nor asked for.

Incorrect.

A grammatically authoritative source as evidence or justification of your munged sentences was what was required.

Which was answered with enlightening you with the fact that you made the claim, and this the burden of proof lies heavily upon your weak shoulders:

<mr-45274C.15345511032013@News.Individual.NET>

I realize the difference appears subtle and hence lost on you, but your cite is irrelevent.

Incorrect.

You can't find one, can you?

I am amazed that you can even type with that much cake in your face, Flint.

Consider your nonsensical argument utterly *destroyed*.

How many times have you lost this "argument" now? Twenty times? :-D

A authoritative grammatical source is what is required for determining a sentence is valid(proper) or not.

Sandman
And Flints submission there was... wikianswers... Which didn't even support him! :)

Flint
The hell it didn't. It specifically addressed, and verified exactly what I said.

Incorrect. Reading comprehension was never your strong suit :)

If I were you, mountain monkey, I'd give up pretending to understand English. It's obviously waaaaaaaay over your head, you efterbliven dumskalle

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

(Hint: there are different rules as to what one-word sentences are valid when

Sandman
spoken< as opposed to being >written< or >typed<.)

Hahahaha! You just became DUMBER! How is this POSSIBLE????

Flint
I have an explanation. The space between your ears was once best described by Einstein as containing "limitless" or infinite stupidity. That's why only you can see only stupidity.

You keep getting dumber, Flint :-D

Congrats. You disproved the infinite monkey theorem AND Einstein's axiom of infinite stupidity, all in one usenet thread! A TWO-FER, by golly! :)

Sandman: 79 Flint: 0

This is way too easy. :-D

-- Sandman[.net]