Re: WINDOWS 8 - ANOTHER MS ...

Flint
SubjectRe: WINDOWS 8 - ANOTHER MS WINNER
FromFlint
Date03/08/2013 14:00 (03/08/2013 08:00)
Message-ID<khcna7$col$1@dont-email.me>
FollowupsSandman (19m) > Flint

On 3/8/2013 4:13 AM, Sandman wrote:

Sandman
In article <khc5s3$r36$1@dont-email.me>, Flint <agent001@section-31.net>wrote:

Incorrect. I find it very amusing to see Flint trying to educate anyone else on the planet on *English*.

Flint
*Very* correct. Besides an answer which does not communicate a complete thought or an interjection (Goodbye, Hey, Nuts), the actual single-word sentences are the imperatives, a direct address where the subject is usually understood to be you.

Examples :

"Stop!" (meaning "you should stop" or "you must stop") "Help!" (which could be an interjection, but also "you should help me") "Fight." (meaning "you should begin to fight", as I am telling you to fight)

Your "interesting" comment neither qualifies as a complete thought or interjection, and consequently is not a proper sentence.

Sandman
Incorrect.

^- Also, a sentence. Figure that!

Flint
But you ARE a 'mountain monkey'!

Sandman
Yawn...

Flint
Yes, I can believe pretending to read is very tiring on you.

Sandman
Troll role reversal FAIL.

What you saw or didn't see is of no interest to anyone else but you. No claims have been made about when he started using Windows 8. You would have known that had you been able to read and understand English.

Flint
In addition to hallucinations, you have a short term memory issue as well:

"You didn't get Windows 8 until now??"

Sandman
Weren't you supposed to show where a claim was made about when he started to use Windows 8?

I just *did* "weegie". Too bad English is only a clumsy second language for you.

)

Why do you insist in participating in

discussions in a language you can't understand?

I'd attempt showing you, but there aren't enough one-syllable words, (or one word 'sentences') to accurately convey the proof to you.

-- MFB

Sandman (19m) > Flint