Re: WINDOWS 8 - ANOTHER MS ...

Flint
SubjectRe: WINDOWS 8 - ANOTHER MS WINNER
FromFlint
Date03/09/2013 04:36 (03/08/2013 22:36)
Message-ID<kheal2$mui$1@dont-email.me>
FollowupsSandman (2d, 4h & 31m) > Flint

On 3/8/2013 4:13 AM, Sandman wrote:

Sandman
Incorrect.

^- Also, a sentence. Figure that!

YOU are quite incorrect. ^- a PROPER sentence.

Your one word sentence is NOT considered a proper (aka 'simple') sentence because it lacks an implied "you" subject. A proper single word sentence is "Be." or "Go.", but just because you errantly stick a "." behind a word, does NOT necessarilly make it a proper sentence, silly. I've seen it claimed that "I am." is the shortest English sentence, but only *certain* (and only a few) words with an implied "you" is considered a valid sentence. (On a side note, there are three single-letter words in English: I,a,O. None of them are complete sentences either because for that you would need a verb.) Since you didn't clearly/specifically state as to who/what you were addressing (for lack of a verb or another thought it clumsily address), guess what? YOU LOSE, reindeer fucker (Ooops forgot the "j's" you weegies are probably more familiar with).

Are you even >out< of school yet?

-- MFB

Sandman (2d, 4h & 31m) > Flint