Re: Flint is running away a...

Flint
SubjectRe: Flint is running away as fast as he can!
FromFlint
Date03/14/2013 14:24 (03/14/2013 09:24)
Message-ID<khsiv2$ina$1@dont-email.me>
FollowupsSandman (24m)
Sandman (40m) > Flint

On 3/14/2013 5:57 AM, Sandman wrote:

Sandman
In article <khqa3g$adr$2@dont-email.me>, Flint <agent001@section-31.net>wrote:

Flint
On 3/13/2013 12:28 PM, Sandman wrote:

Sandman
This has been classic! Flint is now in full denial mode and is running away from this thread wwith his tail between his legs. What a disapointment he is to his fellow troll wannabe sisters Michael and Brian.

Wow, just wow!

In article <mr-742220.08174313032013@News.Individual.NET>, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

In article <khnsdq$d37$1@dont-email.me>, Flint <agent001@section-31.net>wrote:

Flint
although unable to provide any cites of said rules.

Sandman
I did. here:

<mr-AA51C0.10344212032013@News.Individual.NET>

Flint
An email address link? Teeheeheheee! :)

Sandman
HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flint thinks this is an EMAIL ADDRESS!!!!

Amazing - this has GOT to be the single largest failed comeback in the HISTORY of CSMA!!!!

I am saving this for the archives - generations to come will look upon this and laugh and laugh!!!!!

Hahahahahahah!!!!!!!!

Flint
You're a tad slow on the draw there, partner. Do try to keep up. :)

BTW, you do know what "too slow on the draw" means, do you not?

Sandman
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sandman thinks I'm as stupid as he is, and can't spot his foolish message-ID links, and is too stupid to realize his own laziness in providing a concise, direct quote of his own words. He may have just as well said "Yes I did, google it!" How fucking *lazy*. Nooooooooo instead he posts it in the body of text where it is practically useless, or worse, because of an embedded "@", most software treats it as an email link (which of course it isn't - hence "broken" or malformed) Sandy also fails to mention there IS NO RFC for software to handle message-IDs IN THE BODY of MESSAGE TEXT, only in >message headers<, which T-Bird does just fine. Any software that does handle them in text bodies does so with its own parsing routines, but this isn't mandated in any RFC that I'm aware of. Therefore, software that doesn't do this isn't necessarily "broken", but nor is any software's implementation of this feature necessarilly 'more intelligent', but merely more proprietary in nature, and following its own rules.

-- MFB

Sandman (24m)
Sandman (40m) > Flint