Re: WINDOWS 8 - ANOTHER MS ...

Flint
SubjectRe: WINDOWS 8 - ANOTHER MS WINNER
FromFlint
Date03/12/2013 12:36 (03/12/2013 07:36)
Message-ID<khn3rd$ond$1@dont-email.me>
FollowupsSandman (26m) > Flint

On 3/12/2013 5:34 AM, Sandman wrote:

Sandman
In article <khl4r1$eh3$1@dont-email.me>, Flint <agent001@section-31.net>wrote:

Only, you're the one that repeatedly keeps claiming that "Interesting" couldn't be called a sentence. It was your claim, and as such, the burden of proof lies heavily upon your weak shoulders.

Flint
Only, you are the one that made the claim of your one word response as being a sentence.

Sandman
Incorrect.

Flint
I never disputed it was a sentence, I specifically stated it wasn't a >proper< sentence.

Sandman
Which I correctly stated was an incorrect statement of yours.

Flint
I provided a reason as to of why I'm correct.

Sandman
Incorrect.

Flint
You responded with yet another incorrect sentence.

Sandman
Incorrect.

Flint
Furthermore, you're the one who repeatedly claims I'm incorrect.

Sandman
Correct. As a service, free of charge.

Flint
That was your claim/assertion, and as such, the burden of proof for such lies heavily on your drowsey slumbering brain, numbnutz. So far, you have FAILED to do so.

Sandman
I see you failed to provide substantiation for your claim, as predicted.

Why take you off the hook by pointing you to a dictionary when I am having so much fun making fun of your ignorance?

Flint
OK, rjeindeer fjucker:

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Can_one_word_be_a_sentence

Sandman
Yes.

Let me know whenever you need help having your ignorance shoved into your face again some more.

For more cake in your face, try out some real references:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sentence

Troll comeback superfail.

Flint
Translation: You can't tell us what is so ironic, huh?

Sandman
I'm quite sure I don't have what it takes to make you understand it, no. I think that would require staff with special education with disabled children.

Incorrect.

Flint
English proper sentence FAIL.

Sandman
Incorrect.

Flint
Yes, you are indeed incorrect.

Sandman
Incorrect.

I'm reminded of when Q once said "Oh, BARK to me Worf!" with your limited mastery of single words.

I show you proof of what constitutes a >proper< sentence, and you respond with a pasted dictionary response.

Soooo, idiot, where is the imperative or exclamation in your one word 'sentences'? Where is the implied "you" as required?

I find it amusing that you made such a lame attempt to refute the evidence I provided, and it doesn't even apply to what we've been discussing.

Give it up, Sandy. You have failed...*badly*. :)

-- MFB

Sandman (26m) > Flint