Re: An embedded "@" makes i...

Flint
SubjectRe: An embedded "@" makes it a broken email
FromFlint
Date03/14/2013 18:52 (03/14/2013 13:52)
Message-ID<kht2lp$fif$1@dont-email.me>
FollowupsSandman (19m)

On 3/14/2013 10:10 AM, Sandman wrote:

Sandman
In article <khsi1e$dh0$1@dont-email.me>, Flint <agent001@section-31.net>wrote:

Alan Baker
<http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1036>

Flint
Yes, we see you can't resist creaming your jeans. You're too dense to see I was simply playing with Sandflea

Sandman
You sure played me here:

<kho9fj$31k$1@dont-email.me> "Wrong, Ailin Bellyacher . An embedded "@" makes it a broken email link, moron. "

Flint
That comment was directed to Alan, not you, therefore you were not 'played', sandy... you weren't even addressed as i was awaiting a response from you. Secondly, when inserted into the body of message text it DOES make it a broken email link.

Sandman
Hahahah!!!! Message-ID's in the body of a message are not Message-ID's - they magically become broken email links!! :-D

And here:

"Just because you fangurlz expect the rest of the world's usenet newsreader software to follow some non-standard MT-Newswatcher convention for creating broken links, don't assume such links are proper."

And my god, did you ever "play" me here:

"An email address link? Teeheeheheee! :)"

Hahaha!!!

Flint
Yes, too bad you're too dimwitted to see the silliness of posting a message ID in a body of text when a simple excerpt of your own cite-blathering would have been more direct.

Sandman
But boy have it been MILES more fun, to see your complete ignorance about usenet :-D

Flint
That said, your doing so was to refute my claim that you failed to provide a cite of authoritative source to back *your* claim.

Sandman
Been there, done that. It's here:

<mr-AA51C0.10344212032013@News.Individual.NET>

Now, what to do with this "broken email adress", Flint? :-D

There's no grammatically authoritative source cited in that message. Boy are you stupid, or >what<?!

What is the matter sandflea? Can't find one?

Flint
However, the message you referenced does not contain a grammatically authoritative source, but simply a *dictionary*.

Sandman
Yes, we all know dictionaries, especially Merriam Webster, are widely disregarded when it comes to the definition of words... Haha!! :)

Look Jubelidiot, a 'definition' wasn't required nor asked for. A grammatically authoritative source as evidence or justification of your munged sentences was what was required. I realize the difference appears subtle and hence lost on you, but your cite is irrelevent.

You can't find one, can you?

Consider your nonsensical argument utterly *destroyed*.

Flint
A authoritative grammatical source is what is required for determining a sentence is valid(proper) or not.

Sandman
And Flints submission there was... wikianswers... Which didn't even support him! :)

The hell it didn't. It specifically addressed, and verified exactly what I said. If I were you, mountain monkey, I'd give up pretending to understand English. It's obviously waaaaaaaay over your head, you efterbliven dumskalle

Flint
(Hint: there are different rules as to what one-word sentences are valid when

Sandman
spoken< as opposed to being >written< or >typed<.)

Hahahaha! You just became DUMBER! How is this POSSIBLE????

I have an explanation. The space between your ears was once best described by Einstein as containing "limitless" or infinite stupidity. That's why only you can see only stupidity.

Congrats. You disproved the infinite monkey theorem AND Einstein's axiom of infinite stupidity, all in one usenet thread! A TWO-FER, by golly! :)

-- MFB

Sandman (19m)