Re: WINDOWS 8 - ANOTHER MS ...

Sandman
SubjectRe: WINDOWS 8 - ANOTHER MS WINNER
Message-ID<mr-B9A4B3.08210913032013@News.Individual.NET>
FollowsFlint

In article <khogdr$5e7$1@dont-email.me>, Flint <agent001@section-31.net>wrote:

Alan Baker
The classy thing to do at this point would be to admit you're wrong...

Flint
The smart thing for you to do is explain just on what basis you claim the software I use is broken because it doesn't handle his/your bogus formed message-ID links. Got news for you, other newsreaders I've tried with the link simply throws up an email reply edit window as well. I suppose they're all broken too, huh?

Alan Baker
You're just in full ignore mode now.

Flint
Translation: You can't explain it, can you?

Hahahaha!!!!!! Flint still thinks it's a broken email address!!!! He has NEVER seen a USENET Message-ID before! This is fucking priceless!!!

-- Sandman[.net]