Re: WINDOWS 8 - ANOTHER MS ...

-hh
SubjectRe: WINDOWS 8 - ANOTHER MS WINNER
From-hh
Date03/07/2013 14:50 (03/07/2013 05:50)
Message-ID<9945a228-3b31-4f8b-bcf8-919f8470dce4@l9g2000yqp.googlegroups.com>
FollowsRollo
FollowupsRollo (1h & 24m)

"Rollo" <rog...@gmail.com>wrote:

Rollo
"-hh" =A0wrote:

-hh
Sandman <m...@sandman.net>wrote:

"Rollo" <rog...@gmail.com>wrote:

Rollo
It takes a couple of days of acclimation to do the same things faster. This OS puts OSX =A0firmly into the "never was" category. =A0Actual=

ly,

Windows 95 did that, this one =A0and XP and 7 put the icing on the cake.

You didn't get Windows 8 until now?? So you're not only a failure as a wannabe troll, but also as a wannabe windows user? Interesting.

-hh
And I was just wondering what happened to all of his accolades for Vista ;-)

Rollo
I never used it, Punjab, so, unlike you, =A0I can't comment on it.

Oopsie:

"Vista, is not by any long stretch, Windows 8." - Suckpuppet 'Rollo'

Now run along and FO.

And now you're invoking Buddha's name ...by why in Chinese? Trying to channel S.Jobs?

-hh

Rollo (1h & 24m)