Re: WINDOWS 8 - ANOTHER MS ...

Flint
SubjectRe: WINDOWS 8 - ANOTHER MS WINNER
FromFlint
Date03/07/2013 16:12 (03/07/2013 10:12)
Message-ID<khaam4$h3f$1@dont-email.me>
FollowupsSandman (16h & 19m)

On 3/7/2013 8:07 AM, Sandman wrote:

Sandman
In article <kha2le$3dp$1@dont-email.me>, Flint <agent001@section-31.net>wrote:

You didn't get Windows 8 until now?? So you're not only a failure as a wannabe troll, but also as a wannabe windows user? Interesting.

Flint
Sandflea is hallucinating again. The rest of us don't see what he does between the lines...

Sandman
What who does between what lines? Could you rephrase your reply in parseable English?

Flint
My response was in response to the last sentence in your post.

Do the math...

Sandman
My last sentence was this:

"Interesting."

Flint
'Interesting is >one< >word<,

Sandman
Is this the "math" you were talking about? :-D

Flint
and hardly constitutes as a proper sentence.

Sandman
Incorrect. I find it very amusing to see Flint trying to educate anyone else on the planet on *English*.

Go get yourself an education, and then we'll talk again.

If you think your response was in way related to that sentence (even doing, hehe, "math"), please rephrase it in parseable English for us that don't speak monkey.

Flint
But you ARE a 'mountain monkey'!

Sandman
Yawn...

Flint
Very well, you said "You didn't get Windows 8 until now?? So you're not only a failure as a wannabe troll, but also as a wannabe windows user? Interesting."

Sandman
I know what I said. In fact, it is still quoted above, Flint. The question here is what your followup had to do with anything I said, or if it was just an jumble of words you found lying around somewhere.

Flint
I saw nothing where he said he just started using Win 8.

Sandman
What you saw or didn't see is of no interest to anyone else but you. No claims have been made about when he started using Windows 8. You would have known that had you been able to read and understand English.

Flint
that's either *your* presumption, or you are hallucinating and seeing things while reading between the lines he actually typed.

Sandman
So, when I *ASKED HIM* whether he got Windows 8 not until now - was I hallucinating or presuming that he had? I mean, me asking someone a question most certainly means I'm either one of those, right?

1>I think you meant to type "I'm >DOING< either one of those, right?"

2>The premise of your question is indeed an implication based on assumption of something that was never stated. So, yes, that is generally considered a presumption, or in your case, more likely an hallucination....

Troll idiots...

Rjeindeer Fjuckers...

Flint
Simple 'nuf fer ya, hillbilly?

Sandman
I think you should give up using English at all. Just post the sounds that you make when you type:

"oh.. oh oh oh... uh... uh uh..."

I think that would be more intelligible.

I think you might just disprove the infinite monkey theorem, mountain monkey.

)

-- MFB

Sandman (16h & 19m)