Re: WINDOWS 8 - ANOTHER MS ...

Sandman
SubjectRe: WINDOWS 8 - ANOTHER MS WINNER
Message-ID<mr-AA51C0.10344212032013@News.Individual.NET>
FollowsFlint
FollowupsFlint (2h & 1m) > Sandman

In article <khl4r1$eh3$1@dont-email.me>, Flint <agent001@section-31.net>wrote:

Sandman
Only, you're the one that repeatedly keeps claiming that "Interesting" couldn't be called a sentence. It was your claim, and as such, the burden of proof lies heavily upon your weak shoulders.

Flint
Only, you are the one that made the claim of your one word response as being a sentence.

Incorrect.

I never disputed it was a sentence, I specifically stated it wasn't a >proper< sentence.

Which I correctly stated was an incorrect statement of yours.

I provided a reason as to of why I'm correct.

Incorrect.

You responded with yet another incorrect sentence.

Incorrect.

Furthermore, you're the one who repeatedly claims I'm incorrect.

Correct. As a service, free of charge.

That was your claim/assertion, and as such, the burden of proof for such lies heavily on your drowsey slumbering brain, numbnutz. So far, you have FAILED to do so.

I see you failed to provide substantiation for your claim, as predicted.

Sandman
Why take you off the hook by pointing you to a dictionary when I am having so much fun making fun of your ignorance?

Flint
OK, rjeindeer fjucker:

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Can_one_word_be_a_sentence

Yes.

Let me know whenever you need help having your ignorance shoved into your face again some more.

For more cake in your face, try out some real references:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sentence

Sandman
Troll comeback superfail.

Flint
Translation: You can't tell us what is so ironic, huh?

I'm quite sure I don't have what it takes to make you understand it, no. I think that would require staff with special education with disabled children.

Sandman
Incorrect.

Flint
English proper sentence FAIL.