Re: WINDOWS 8 - ANOTHER MS ...

Flint
SubjectRe: WINDOWS 8 - ANOTHER MS WINNER
FromFlint
Date03/08/2013 22:44 (03/08/2013 16:44)
Message-ID<khdm10$sok$1@dont-email.me>
FollowupsSandman (2d, 10h & 25m)

On 3/8/2013 8:19 AM, Sandman wrote:

Sandman
In article <khcna7$col$1@dont-email.me>, Flint <agent001@section-31.net>wrote:

Flint
In addition to hallucinations, you have a short term memory issue as well:

"You didn't get Windows 8 until now??"

Sandman
Weren't you supposed to show where a claim was made about when he started to use Windows 8?

Flint
I just *did* "weegie". Too bad English is only a clumsy second language for you.

Sandman
Hey, idiot! A good sign of a claim being made is that it usually lacks - you know - a freaking question mark at the end.

If you keep running in to this brick wall again and again, it will break sooner or later. Never have I seen a head thicker than yours.

Why do you insist in participating in discussions in a language you can't understand?

Flint
I'd attempt showing you, but there aren't enough one-syllable words, (or one word 'sentences') to accurately convey the proof to you.

Sandman
Let me know if you ever feel that this entire failed role reversal is working out for you, monkey boy.

Widdle Sandflea seems a tad upset... I wonder *why*?

-- MFB

Sandman (2d, 10h & 25m)