Re: Flint is running away a...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Flint is running away as fast as he can!
Message-ID<mr-EB90D8.11365114032013@News.Individual.NET>
FollowsAlan Baker
FollowupsFlint (2h & 51m) > Sandman

In article <alangbaker-3D1128.12295013032013@news.shawcable.net>, Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net>wrote:

Flint
Yes, it's a worn out drum that Ailin Bellyacher loves to keep beating for a "I meant to do that defense" noise...

Even though you just want to believe so badly that I was simply retro engineering the facts even though Thunderbird clearly shows message-IDs references right in front of me at the top of every message window, and can't accept the obvious that I was simply playing with Sandy. Boy are you 'thick' as a brick...

Alan Baker
But that's the point, "Flint" you said it shows you LINKS IT CREATES that obscure the actual format of the message-IDs:

'In fact, it parses the _entire_ "References:" line of a message header, and replaces the verbose message-ID's with numerically labeled links separated by commas (ie: 1, 2, 3, 4... and so on).'

So your own words show you're now going into a second layer of retconning!

Also, that's just for the References header. Message-ID's in Thunderbird are incorrectly linked as email addresses. Haha, what a failure that software is. Not as big of a failure that Flint turned out to be - unable to identify a Message-ID in spite of almost every message in csma containing one. Even disregarding the references header, many posts start with something like this:

In article <khqjq7$9tg$1@dont-email.me>, Flint <agent001@section-31.net>wrote:

I'm assuming that Flint always thought to himself; "Why do some post with broken email addresses and call them "articles"??"

Also, Thunderbird doesn't understand then either :)

-- Sandman[.net]

Flint (2h & 51m) > Sandman