Re: WINDOWS 8 - ANOTHER MS ...

Flint
SubjectRe: WINDOWS 8 - ANOTHER MS WINNER
FromFlint
Date03/12/2013 14:24 (03/12/2013 09:24)
Message-ID<khna69$s8o$1@dont-email.me>
FollowupsSandman (14m) > Flint

On 3/12/2013 8:02 AM, Sandman wrote:

Sandman
In article <khn3rd$ond$1@dont-email.me>, Flint <agent001@section-31.net>wrote:

Flint
I show you proof of what constitutes a >proper< sentence,

Sandman
Incorrect.

Flint
and you respond with a pasted dictionary response.

Sandman
Incorrect.

Flint
Soooo, idiot, where is the imperative or exclamation in your one word 'sentences'? Where is the implied "you" as required?

Sandman
None is required.

You are incorrect...*very* incorrect. Without any of those, your sentences are nothing more than rjeindeer bleatings, and not proper sentences.

Flint
I find it amusing that you made such a lame attempt to refute the evidence I provided,

Sandman
Ironic, given the fact that you provided no evidence other than to disprove your own claims.

How? <--- (an example of an interrogative 'sentence' - hence a

proper< simple sentence, wimpy word weegie.)

Flint
and it doesn't even apply to what we've been discussing.

Sandman
Incorrect.

Flint
Give it up, Sandy. You have failed...*badly*. :)

Sandman
Ironic.

Keep barking to me, Sandy! :)

-- MFB