Re: WINDOWS 8 - ANOTHER MS ...

Rollo
SubjectRe: WINDOWS 8 - ANOTHER MS WINNER
FromRollo
Date03/07/2013 14:43 (03/07/2013 08:43)
Message-ID<kha5fu$isp$1@dont-email.me>
FollowupsSandman (24m)

"Sandman" wrote in message news:mr-B6D567.08194207032013@News.Individual.NET...

Sandman
In article <kh8gi8$din$1@dont-email.me>, "Rollo" <rogerl@gmail.com> wrote:

It takes a couple of days of acclimation to do the same things faster. This OS puts OSX firmly into the "never was" category. Actually, Windows 95 did that, this one and XP and 7 put the icing on the cake.

You didn't get Windows 8 until now??

Hmmmm...............I don't recall saying that, Mutt.

My advice to you: Before posting think, then think again, then think yet again. Then don't post. In that way you won't look quite the Moron you are.

Has the weather warmed up enough for you to bathe yet?

Now run along and fuck off. The last is yours. I'm sure you will fail as usual.

Sandman (24m)