Re: WINDOWS 8 - ANOTHER MS ...

Sandman
SubjectRe: WINDOWS 8 - ANOTHER MS WINNER
Message-ID<mr-11CA10.14263713032013@News.Individual.NET>
FollowsLewis
FollowupsFlint (3h & 9m) > Sandman

In article <slrnkk0tpk.hme.g.kreme@mbp55.local>, Lewis <g.kreme@gmail.com.dontsendmecopies>wrote:

Lewis
In message <mr-742220.08174313032013@News.Individual.NET> Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <khnsdq$d37$1@dont-email.me>, Flint <agent001@section-31.net>wrote:

Flint
although unable to provide any cites of said rules.

Sandman
I did. here:

<mr-AA51C0.10344212032013@News.Individual.NET>

Flint
An email address link? Teeheeheheee! :)

Sandman
HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lewis
:)

Sandman
Flint thinks this is an EMAIL ADDRESS!!!!

Amazing - this has GOT to be the single largest failed comeback in the HISTORY of CSMA!!!!

Lewis
It's certainly right up there.

Sandman
I am saving this for the archives - generations to come will look upon this and laugh and laugh!!!!!

Hahahahahahah!!!!!!!!

Lewis
I'd add it to my sigs, but I don't know that it would have the full impact...

Yeah, we've seen trolls fail massively here before, but I can't remember anything as profound as this for a LONG time. Something Edwin might have done perhaps.

Or probably Tom Elam, he has made some massive nose dives in the past. But that was years ago, now he just posts as much nonsense as possible.

-- Sandman[.net]

Flint (3h & 9m) > Sandman