Re: I've seen LOTR

Bill Anderson
SubjectRe: I've seen LOTR
FromBill Anderson
Date01/29/2002 00:38 (01/28/2002 18:38)
Message-ID<3C55E0F5.16978476@yahoo.com>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsRimrunner
FollowupsRimrunner (47m) > Bill Anderson

Rimrunner wrote:

Rimrunner
On Mon, 28 Jan 2002 17:32:01 -0500, Bill Anderson <billanderson601@yahoo.com>wrote:

Bill Anderson
Rimrunner, have you seen this?

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/ngbeyond/rings/index.html

Rimrunner
I have now. Kewl site.

Haven't seen the show yet; only recently got cable, and no budget for more DVDs this month.

(Unless they're at Costco. Ken Burns' doc on Mark Twain is out already and I snagged one. Going to watch it this week if I can find the time.)

I ordered it from Amazon. The box arrived on Saturday, but the only thing in it was the packing slip. Amazon has shipped me another -- overnight delivery in fact -- but it makes you wonder how often this sort of thing happens to them. And whether the thief was disappointed with his loot. Hope he learns something from a brutally honest, ethical man.

My Hal Holbrook "Mark Twain Tonight" DVD is on backorder.

Bill Anderson -- I am the Great Favog