Re: I've seen LOTR

Yngvar Følling
SubjectRe: I've seen LOTR
FromYngvar Følling
Date01/24/2002 17:13 (01/24/2002 17:13)
Message-ID<MPG.16ba1f8fe2d07da89896ca@127.0.0.1>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsRimrunner

In article <slrna4rs01.4qt.rimrun@drizzle.com>, rimrun@NOSPAMdrizzle.com says...

Rimrunner
I don't take my cellphone into theaters at all. I have this horrible fear that I'll sit on it, or something, in just the right way to push the power button, and it'll turn in without my knowing it and someone will call me at the most silently dramatic moment of the film.

You think your buttocks will accidentally press the exact right pin code as well? Wow! I realize that I now press the code pretty much automatically without consciously thinking about the actual number at all, but I didn't think the motions could extend to the other extremities of my body like that.

So I'm neurotic. It's American, dammit!

Is neuroticism American? Hot damn, I didn't realize that I was American as well!

Yngvar