Re: I've seen LOTR

Rimrunner
SubjectRe: I've seen LOTR
FromRimrunner
Date01/21/2002 19:23 (01/21/2002 18:23)
Message-ID<slrna4on4r.b8.rimrun@drizzle.com>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsC'Pi
FollowupsDaniel Olin Miller (6m) > Rimrunner

On Mon, 21 Jan 2002 22:32:11 +0800, C'Pi <jas221@yahoo.com>wrote:

C'Pi
"Rimrunner" <rimrun@NOSPAMdrizzle.com>wrote in message news:slrna4nbp8.h3g.rimrun@drizzle.com...

Rimrunner
On Mon, 21 Jan 2002 10:56:18 +0800, C'Pi <jas221@yahoo.com>wrote:

[snip]

C'Pi
I liked the film and would like to see what the five-hour cut is like. Although I was ready for the film to be over at 3 hours 20 minutes.

Maybe

we could see more character development in the longer version.

Rimrunner
3:20? Dude, the running time's 2 hours 58 minutes.

C'Pi
The movie started at 2:00 and got out at 5:30. Maybe they showed an extended version in Taiwan. The US version included the Quidditch match didn't it?

Oh, are you talking about Harry Potter? Thought you meant LotR.

-g, oh, that kind of thing, uh-huh -- WORDS FOR SALE: http://www.drizzle.com/~rimrun/words.html "An artist's expression is his soul made apparent." -- Bruce Lee