Re: I've seen LOTR

Celaeno
SubjectRe: I've seen LOTR
FromCelaeno
Date01/24/2002 01:04 (01/24/2002 01:04)
Message-ID<3c4edddf.5305440@news.world-online.no>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsRimrunner
FollowupsRimrunner (14m)
Oliver J. Hanau (2d, 11h & 56m)

You will not evade me, rimrun@NOSPAMdrizzle.com (Rimrunner):

Rimrunner
On Tue, 22 Jan 2002 21:07:37 GMT, Galactic Boobies <jade300@my-deja.com>wrote:

Galactic Boobies
"Rimrunner" <rimrun@NOSPAMdrizzle.com>wrote in message news:slrna4rfsl.j8n.rimrun@drizzle.com...

Rimrunner
and the most reminders to turn off cell phones, probably

Galactic Boobies
Do you heed their warnings?

Rimrunner
I don't take my cellphone into theaters at all. I have this horrible fear that I'll sit on it, or something, in just the right way to push the power button, and it'll turn in without my knowing it and someone will call me at the most silently dramatic moment of the film.

That happened during the first screening of LotR I saw. During one of the more sad and quiet scenes towards the end, a cellphone went off. Luckily, the owner just turned the thing off rather than talk.

Rakelle -- There was an old man

Rimrunner (14m)
Oliver J. Hanau (2d, 11h & 56m)