Re: I've seen LOTR

Oliver J. Hanau
SubjectRe: I've seen LOTR
FromOliver J. Hanau
Date01/26/2002 12:58 (01/26/2002 12:58)
Message-ID<a2u6km$13orfi$3@ID-35218.news.dfncis.de>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsRimrunner

Rimrunner wrote:

Rimrunner
(Btw, C'Pi? Do you guys get an overabundance of advertising and previews over your way? There you go, then. I could come into a movie in Seattle 20 minutes late and the feature still wouldn't have started.

Thirty-eight fucking minutes. "Moulin Rouge!" Hamburg, Germany. LotR wasn't much better.

Except I keep going to movies where you have to arrive early to get a good seat.

In principle, the selling of assigned seats has its advantages that way. (If it weren't for the morons who are in one's seats almost all of the times one arrives more than five minutes late.)

and the most reminders to turn off cell phones, probably

Now there's something I would appreciate seeing.

Oliver.