Re: I've seen LOTR

C'Pi
SubjectRe: I've seen LOTR
FromC'Pi
Date01/22/2002 03:26 (01/22/2002 10:26)
Message-ID<a2iikj$11cc6g$1@ID-111793.news.dfncis.de>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsChris Blaise
FollowupsPrincess Buttercup's Castle of Mayhem (47m) > C'Pi
Oliver J. Hanau (4d & 9h)

"Chris Blaise" <chris-@-blaise-dot-.-com>wrote in message news:ijho4u0n2a1t95n4uhcme6bn3j9aoe8bf7@4ax.com...

Chris Blaise
On Mon, 21 Jan 2002 10:56:06 +0800, "C'Pi" <jas221@yahoo.com>wrote:

C'Pi
I suppose I'll read the books one of these says. Although I came out of Harry Potter with a greater desire to read those books.

Chris Blaise
That's my take as well. In fact, I was hoping that LOTR would instill the same kind of excitement that Harry Potter did to read the books.

I'm reading the first book now, but I'm wondering whether I should read the second book or not. I really want to read the second book, but I wonder if I should wait till the 2nd movie comes out so it won't be spoiled.

It didn't.

Weird huh? I wanted to read the 2nd Harry Potter book to know what happens next, but I don't really care what happens next in LOTR.

C'Pi