Re: I've seen LOTR

C'Pi
SubjectRe: I've seen LOTR
FromC'Pi
Date01/23/2002 03:54 (01/23/2002 10:54)
Message-ID<a2l8kt$11uhuo$1@ID-111793.news.dfncis.de>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsRimrunner
FollowupsDaniel Olin Miller (1h & 53m) > C'Pi

"Rimrunner" <rimrun@NOSPAMdrizzle.com>wrote in message news:slrna4rfsl.j8n.rimrun@drizzle.com...

Rimrunner
On Tue, 22 Jan 2002 18:14:38 GMT, Galactic Boobies <jade300@my-deja.com>

wrote:

[SACAIGAP]

Galactic Boobies
and/or the overuse of neon lighting.

Rimrunner
By whom?

I use it to light my bedroom.

(Btw, C'Pi? Do you guys get an overabundance of advertising and previews over your way? There you go, then. I could come into a movie in Seattle 20 minutes late and the feature still wouldn't have started. Except I keep going to movies where you have to arrive early to get a good seat. And Seattle is reputed to have more before-movie ads than most markets, for that matter.)

Well there was the national anthem and a few commercials and then previews. And it probably got out a few minutes earlier than I thought.

-g, and the most reminders to turn off cell phones, probably

I can't remember if their were reminders to turn off cell phones. It would have been in Chinese anyways so I wouldn't have been paying attention. As would people in the audience since I remember at least two phones going off.

C'Pi