Re: I've seen LOTR

Daniel Olin Miller
SubjectRe: I've seen LOTR
FromDaniel Olin Miller
Date01/23/2002 05:48 (01/22/2002 23:48)
Message-ID<Pine.GSO.4.33.0201222345310.5616-100000@roger.ecn.purdue.edu>
Client
Newsgroupsrec.arts.sf.starwars.misc
FollowsC'Pi
FollowupsC'Pi (15m)

On Wed, 23 Jan 2002, C'Pi wrote:

C'Pi
"Rimrunner" <rimrun@NOSPAMdrizzle.com>wrote in message news:slrna4rfsl.j8n.rimrun@drizzle.com...

Rimrunner
(Btw, C'Pi? Do you guys get an overabundance of advertising and previews over your way? There you go, then. I could come into a movie in Seattle 20 minutes late and the feature still wouldn't have started. Except I keep going to movies where you have to arrive early to get a good seat. And Seattle is reputed to have more before-movie ads than most markets, for that matter.)

C'Pi
Well there was the national anthem and a few commercials and then previews. And it probably got out a few minutes earlier than I thought.

National anthem? At a movie? Are you serious?

Dam' furriners with their twee customs.

Daniel O. "la-and of the free - PLAY BALL!!!" Miller

Here in my car, The image breaks down, Will you visit me please, If I open my door, In cars...

C'Pi (15m)