Re: It's over, Apple was ri...

ed
SubjectRe: It's over, Apple was right...
Fromed
Date08/23/2012 16:51 (08/23/2012 07:51)
Message-ID<c680173f-879e-4c38-89b1-e39d6e2fa01e@googlegroups.com>
FollowupsSandman (23m)

On Thursday, August 23, 2012 7:36:38 AM UTC-7, Sandman wrote:

Sandman
In article <2ac26e91-485d-4e7f-ace4-6d68b74bd143@googlegroups.com>,

ed
we have different ideas of 'outline' then.

Sandman
Yes, one is from the dictionary, one is from The Ed Semantic Games.

no, really, we do.

but c'mon, you've been playing games from the beginning. which became extra clear when you're like 'what does hulu have to do with this' when hulu was the the reason we were discussing this to begin with. sheesh.

so i guess we're done, unless you want to complain about something else now? :D

Sandman (23m)