Re: It's over, Apple was ri...

Lewis
SubjectRe: It's over, Apple was right...
FromLewis
Date08/21/2012 16:53 (08/21/2012 14:53)
Message-ID<slrnk3787m.287c.g.kreme@mbp55.local>
FollowsSteve de Mena

In message <FJidnQ-fJbyco67NnZ2dnUVZ5tKdnZ2d@giganews.com> Steve de Mena <steve@demena.com>wrote:

Steve de Mena
On 8/18/12 10:17 PM, Lewis wrote:

Lewis
In message <lPmdnVj648gtPLLNnZ2dnUVZ_q6dnZ2d@giganews.com> Steve de Mena <steve@demena.com>wrote:

Steve de Mena
It's an integral part of many of today's web sites,

Lewis
Like?

I rarely see a non-restaurant website anymore that require Flash.

Steve de Mena
CBS.com

Which works fine on the iPad, as you have bene told by several people already. Just loaded it on the iPad and on Chrome on my MacBook. Same site. Same videos. Your continued misstatements on this have progressed from "ignorant and uninformed" to "out right lying".

A lot of Disney stuff (a shock considering who was on their board)

What "lot of"? Be specific. Disney loads a mobile page on the ipad, but it is filled with videos and links to their shows which play video streams just fine.

Intel's "Museum of Me" (on many "Top 10" website lists)

Hey, you finally found one! Congrats. Yes, a website that was entirely designed in and around Flash does require Flash.

-- I AM DEATH, NOT TAXES. I TURN UP ONLY ONCE.