Re: It's over, Apple was ri...

Snit
SubjectRe: It's over, Apple was right...
Message-ID<CC598C6A.8A34%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsLloyd

On 8/21/12 5:20 PM, in article lloydparsons-287E92.19202721082012@news.eternal-september.org, "Lloyd" <lloydparsons@me.com>wrote:

Lloyd
Leave Hulu out of it as they have non-flash video without subscription.

ed
wait, what? where?

Snit
<http://www.hulu.com/labs/hulu-desktop>

Lloyd
I didn't know the hulu-desktop application was flash free.

I *think* it is but am not sure. Have not used it for some time. Maybe it has it embedded... could very well be.

-- * cc was unable to post a set of data that went back to 2007. * cc is unable to post an Excel Workbook or otherwise back his claims. * cc failed to show any sigma depiction I called wrong that was not. * cc could not list a single step missed in making a linear trend line.