Re: It's over, Apple was ri...

ed
SubjectRe: It's over, Apple was right...
Fromed
Date08/22/2012 00:20 (08/21/2012 15:20)
Message-ID<38eb4fa9-4e45-4e5b-8085-8c96972c1d16@googlegroups.com>
FollowsLloyd
FollowupsSnit (54m) > ed
Lloyd (1h & 59m) > ed

On Tuesday, August 21, 2012 1:20:00 PM UTC-7, Lloyd wrote:

Lloyd
In article <c2e5a4ce-dd60-4856-85b6-3d0ee4e7155d@googlegroups.com>, =20 ed <news@atwistedweb.com>wrote:

ed
On Tuesday, August 21, 2012 9:22:46 AM UTC-7, KDT wrote:

On Tuesday, August 21, 2012 3:30:48 AM UTC-4, Steven de Mena wrote:

List some of the sites. You have already been shown to be wrong about=

CBS.=EF=BF=BD

Lloyd
=20

ed
south park, amex fhr, and hulu (for non subscription access, so hulu+ d=

oes=20

nothing for me) are still the big ones for me. i'll let you know in a =

couple=20

weeks if the yahoo fantasy football site (or the app) is any better thi=

s year=20

(last year the draft site was flash only, and you couldn't draft from t=

he app=20

(android or ios)).

Lloyd
Leave Hulu out of it as they have non-flash video without subscription. =

=20

wait, what? where? =20

The fact that you can't view it on the iOS devices has nothing to do=20 with Flash and all to do with getting you to pay! =20 At first it was an issue and Flash was a requirement, that has changed.

Snit (54m) > ed
Lloyd (1h & 59m) > ed