Re: It's over, Apple was ri...

Laszlo Lebrun
SubjectRe: It's over, Apple was right...
FromLaszlo Lebrun
Date08/21/2012 22:46 (08/21/2012 22:46)
Message-ID<k10s2l$7uc$1@tota-refugium.de>
FollowupsAlan Baker (45m) > Laszlo Lebrun
Sandman (9h & 16m) > Laszlo Lebrun

On 21.08.2012 21:33, Sandman wrote:

Laszlo Lebrun
and I am not willing to let any fucking idiot decide

Sandman
on my behalf what is good for me and what I must not see,

You're already doing that by using Adobes proprietary code to view that content.

Think twice. Adobe does not dictate what I should see or not. Your answer is a pure nonsense.

So you have someting again using proprietary code? Interesting point of view coming from an Apple fanboy.

Your Apple stuff is full of proprietary code, runing on proprietary hardware, and YOU dare to fustigate usage of proprietary code???

If being ridiculous would harm your health, you were dead already.

-- One computer and three operating systems, not the other way round. One wife and many hotels, not the other way round ! ;-)