Re: It's over, Apple was ri...

ed
SubjectRe: It's over, Apple was right...
Fromed
Date08/22/2012 02:31 (08/21/2012 17:31)
Message-ID<06a47223-8c42-4a65-938c-7f6ab4447dc3@googlegroups.com>
FollowsLloyd

On Tuesday, August 21, 2012 5:20:27 PM UTC-7, Lloyd wrote:

Lloyd
In article <CC59647F.8A08%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>,

Leave Hulu out of it as they have non-flash video without subscription.

ed
wait, what? where?

<http://www.hulu.com/labs/hulu-desktop>

Lloyd
I didn't know the hulu-desktop application was flash free.

it's not. from that same link: Why does Hulu Desktop require me to install Flash? Because Hulu Desktop operates on Flash, the latest version of Flash must be installed to function properly. You will only be prompted to install Flash if you do not have it on your computer, or if you have an older version already installed.